Deploying Unified Communications? Start with the right plan.
Unified Communications (UC) help businesses simplify employee communication and collaboration at the office or on-the-go. Unfortunately, most who deploy a UC solution fail to achieve their user adoption targets. They have a plan for the technology, but don’t properly consider their business processes or the people who use them. So how do you avoid the same mistakes? Build a comprehensive plan.
In this webinar, Dave Hall, Senior Customer Solutions Architect at TELUS addresses:
- How Canadian businesses need to adapt to the evolving workplace
- Why start with employees first when planning your new communication tools
- How to ensure a new UC system can improve or match your current operations
- Which network components will ensure you optimize your UC user experience
- What are the alternatives to moving your phone systems to the cloud
Set yourself up for the greatest possible success in your UC deployment by attending the webinar and learning how to build an effective plan.
TELUS Senior Customer Solutions Architect
Handpicked related content
Register to watch the webinar