It’s been over a year of adapting to remote and flexible work styles. For many organizations, getting employees back to their job settings safely is crucial, yet COVID-19 continues to impact return to work plans and employee’s confidence in returning safely. Now and as we move into post pandemic times, we need to be prepared for what the future holds.
Technology makes it possible for organizations to mitigate major risks with a range of solutions designed to support different industries and requirements. With the ability to remind workers to maintain social distancing, perform daily health assessments and respond quickly if an infection occurs, organizations can get back to focusing on driving business.
Join us on Wednesday, April 7 to hear from industry experts on how organizations have implemented their safe return to work plans leveraging enterprise grade solutions built to support their organization’s needs. Learn from REAL life use cases about strategies your organization can implement to ensure a smooth return to work, plus how these solutions are multi-purpose and adaptable to future post-pandemic needs.
In our virtual fireside chat, we will discuss:
- Key challenges faced by businesses as they return to work
- How implementing infections disease prevention tools now can prepare and help your business adapt beyond the pandemic
- How one high profile financial services company is managing their return to work plans
- How technology helped an international sporting event run smoothly during the pandemic
- How technology increased productivity for a manufacturing plant while maintaining social distancing and COVID-19 prevention practices
Chief Revenue Officer,
SVP Sales & Marketing,
Senior Product Manager,
Internet of Things,
Register to the webinar
Date: April 7, 2021
Time: 1pm EDT
Duration: 1 hour